TG: Dear Cheltenham Organisers, that would be fantastic.
This was Reu's time to bask in appreciation. The worn treads were worth it as she sat with prestige in the chamber of commerce.
- BYO thermal cup for coffee/tea
- BYO reusable drinking bottle for walking events
- BYO reusable bags to the supermarket/shops
- BYO reusable take away containers for take away
- BYO plates/cutlery to events that might provide plastic plates/cutlery
- and anything else you can think of.
It is easier to just put "stuff" in the recycling, it takes effort to change our "disposable" mindset, but the mayor is going to move in that direction. Can you take up the challenge?
As Reu had to be taken away for another event, this means Reu pledges to come back to the Cheltenham Challenge event in the future.